Sat, Jul 22|
Scott's Field in Farragut State Park
1st Annual Honor Run/Walk
Join us for our inaugural 5K honor run/walk event on Saturday, July 22, 2023, at Scott's Field at Farragut State Park.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:10 PM
Scott's Field in Farragut State Park, 13550 ID-54, Athol, ID 83801, USA
About the event
Join us for our inaugural 5K honor run/walk event on Saturday, July 22, 2023, at Scott's Field at Farragut State Park. Recently, one of our founding Board Members lost her 11-year-old son to a sudden epileptic seizure so we have changed the direction of our event; we will be honoring and highlighting Elisha and Epilepsy this year. We will be donating 11%(his age at passing) of what is raised to epileptic research while the remaining 89% will stay local with Bestowing the Basics. In the years to come, we will use this opportunity (annually) to honor a new person and cause. We are using this opportunity to channel our grief into something beautiful.
Race starts promptly at 9:00 am, followed by awards at 10:30 am (or after the last finisher, which ever is first). This is a trail run so plan and prepare accordingly. Heat, dust, and more are expected.
Kids 5 and under (age-based at the time of race) will have the registration fee waived when accompanied by a registered adult. The waived entries will not receive any race swag including t-shirt and bib.
Will we offer two times for packet pick-up. The first one is on July 21 at Fleet Feet CDA from 2:00pm to 6:00pm and the morning of the run starting at 6:00 am.
There will be no race day sign-ups. Online registration will close on July 20, 2023
Please note: your registration fee DOESN'T include your Idaho State Park Pass. That is a separate purchase once you get to the park. The daily pass rate for Idaho residents is $7.00, non-residents it is $14.00.